November 5-6, 2008
Files available for download
|Workshop agenda (79 KB PDF)|
|Slideshows from lectures (39 MB ZIP file containing Powerpoint, Word and PDF files)|
- Workshop agenda (79KB PDF)
- Slideshows from lectures (39 MB ZIP file containing Powerpoint, Word and PDF files)
Norwegian Pollution Control Authority. Stromsveien 96, Oslo, Norway
The last few years more and more focus has been set on environmental effects of substances in pharmaceuticals and personal care products. There have been several Nordic monitoring surveys and scientific projects on PPCP. The working group on joint Nordic screening organised the workshop on PPCPs where people working in the field were brought together to have fruitful discussions and to strengthen the Nordic co-operation.
The purpose of the workshop was to:
- Present results from different Nordic projects on PPCPs.
- Present and discuss risk assessment of PPCPs.
- Present and discuss the knowledge and challenges in environmental monitoring and analyses of PPCPs.
- Discuss knowledge and knowledge gaps with PPCPs and environmental effects. What should be prioritised in the Nordic countries.