September 24-25, 2007
Files available for download
- Workshop report, agenda and list of participants
- Lecture slideshows from the workshop (21 MB ZIP cont. Powerpoint files)
Landskrona Slott (Citadellet), Landskrona, Sweden
The workshop will gather Nordic key persons in screening activities, hazardous substances monitoring, risk assessment and international chemicals work.
Goals for the meeting
- Present results and impacts of the project “Joint Nordic Screening of Organic Chemicals in use”.
- Examine the state of art for screening of chemicals in the Nordic environment and discuss how far we have reached since the Sigtuna workshop in 2001
- Discuss how we can make the best use of monitoring in chemicals risk assesment work.
- Discuss focus and approaches to future collaborations in screening, and identify areas of particular interest.